Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crazy, long week. 5/20/13

Dear family,

Well, I really don't have much time to write ya'll a really exciting email, but things have been doing really well here in AK.  It was a long week full of being sick and working really hard, but it was good.  We taught a lot of good lessons to quite a few investigators and less actives.  I'm really starting to feel like I belong in this ward and that I'm where I need to be!

Fun things from this week:

*Zone conference with Elder Zwick of the 70.  Amazing!!! We are now best friends... seriously. Oh and his wife is incredible!
*Sang 2 musical numbers from ZC
*Recording the song I wrote!
*Tenell's baptism on Friday!!!!! It was so good! :)
*Put 2 more people on date!

I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!

Things are lookin' up! Oh, plus, while I was driving here I saw green starting to poke through the brown grass.  It might actually be spring now.  Haha. 

Have a great week ya'll! Love ya!


Love Always,
Sister Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment