Monday, March 18, 2013

The Plan of Salvation

Dear Family,

Thank you for all the thoughts, emails and prayers in my behalf this week.  I really needed them.  I must say that my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation is what has brought me through this week, and I would feel completely lost without it.  I KNOW that Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of His children and that there is a life after this.  I can and will be with my family forever, and  I will be able to see my Grandaddy's cute smiling face again someday. 

This week was really good actually.  We had some really incredible, testimony-building experiences that have made us a lot stronger as missionaries.  We also got to help out at the Iditarod again this week! we were in charge of making sure the snow was perfect;y packed.  for those cute puppies to run on ! My back is SUPER sore from shoveling a lot of snow so quickly but it was totally worth it.  I got to see teh dogs and high five the mushers.  I'll send pictures soon :)

Well I hope you are all doing really well and staying happy! You're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Love always,
Sister Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment